No products in the basket.
We seem to hear it every year, but recently we’ve heard it being said once again: Summer 2014 will be amazingly hot in the UK. We can but hope!
With that in mind, we thought we would share some fun facts about the sun.
Did you know?
• The Sun is a star found at the centre of the Solar System.
• It is about 865,000 miles wide
• That is about 110 times wider than the Earth
• The Sun’s surface temperature is around 5500 degrees Celsius (plenty of sun screen needed there!)
• A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon is between the Sun and the Earth
If you are heading off to the beach this summer it may be worth thinking about protecting your children from the sun while they play. Our UV Factor 50+ cabanas mean you won’t get lost on the beach and the kids can have fun while being safe.